Congratulations, and thank you for taking the first step in the application process. Submitting an application is your official notice to McDougle Technical Institute that you would like to enroll in one of our programs.
The following is your check list to be completed before you can be accepted for enrollment in any program. Please take some time to fill out the necessary information, complete all forms in this Admissions Packet, and collect copies of all necessary documents to submit to the Admissions Office.
These are the steps to follow in submitting your application for admission to McDougle Technical Institute.
- Click here to complete and submit an Application for Admission
- Complete and sign the New Student Checklist & Pre-Enrollment/Orientations form
- Complete and sign a Financing Application form (if necessary)
- Submit identification and/or proof of age documents (Driver’s License, Passport, Student ID, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Submit Social Security Card
- Submit High School Diploma, GED or Schedule ATB test
Don’t have a High School Diploma or GED? Learn more about our Career Pathways Program where you can earn your diploma or GED in addition to your professional certification.
- Review and sign Enrollment Agreement
- Review and sign Student Loan Documents (if necessary)
- Pay $150 Registration Fee (non refundable) & deposit (if required)
Thank you for choosing McDougle Technical Institute. If you have any questions regarding this application process, please contact us 954.972.0635
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Beauty and exploring if this is the field for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful McDougle Technical Institute Career Advisor will assist you with everything from career questions to financial aid and help you discover the perfect career path for you.